Located on Bromley’s High Street, is the former Greyhound public house which is now a Weatherspoons pub. The building is set slightly back from the road and occupies the site of an earlier public house of the same name. The Greyhound was first recorded in 1797; this may well have been the year it was built. They now providing food and drink, throughout the day. They aim to continually improve the quality of their food and to provide customers with information about their product range to help them to make informed decisions about their food consumption.