We have teamed up with local charity, Cystic Fibrosis Supporters, to search for talented locals with the launch of Bromley’s Got Talent 2022.
The competition will search for local talent in three age groups: Under 13, Under 21 and Adults.
Entries will be accepted from singers, dancers, magicians, comedians and more with hopefuls invited to submit a video audition to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Tuesday 3rd May.
The video entries will be reviewed by a panel of expert judges, including Chris Glover, Theatre Director at The Churchill Theatre. Six finalists in each age group will then be selected to take part in a live final as part of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations on Sunday 5th June. A stage will be erected in Market Square for the performances and a judging panel will select a winner in each category.
Alongside the live final event a huge raffle will be held to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Supports who aim to help make a difference to the lives of those with Cystic Fibrosis.
Lisa Ellams, Cystic Fibrosis Supporters Founder, said: “We are delighted to be bringing Bromley’s Got Talent back this year and I’m so pleased we’re working with Your Bromley to make the event bigger than ever.
Frances Forrest, BID Manager at Your Bromley, added: “We can’t wait to see what amazing talent Bromley has to offer and we’re really pleased we will be helping to raise funds for such a great cause.”
To find out more about Cystic Fibrosis Supporters or to donate visit www.cysticfibrosissupporters.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries must be received by email no later than midnight Tuesday 3rd May
- Groups of up to 12 may enter
- Entries must be sent to email@example.com
- Entries must be no longer than 3 minutes long
- Entrants must state their full name and age at the beginning of the video recording
- Entrants must include a contact phone number on their submission email
- Entries must not contain swearing, content of a sexual nature or anything that could be deemed inappropriate and unsuitable for public performance to a family audience
- All entrants will be contacted by Friday 6th May by email and advised whether they have been successful
- Successful entrants will be required to perform in public on Sunday 5th June at a time specified by Your Bromley, in front of an expert judging panel